Innovative business calls for adaptive, repeatable and measurable project execution. We differentiate ourselves by being USER-CENTRIC as opposed to TECHNOLOGY-CENTRIC. Our measure of success is the eventual end result based on the end-users’ productive usage of the solution landscape.
Every innovative business would need innovative solutions. Silverlake Innovation Partners (SIP) is capable of architecting a landscape from end-to-end, straight-through processing to deliver business solutions comprising of proven best-practice modules, both from Silverlake’s own offerings as well as those from our strategic partners.
We are capable of creating innovative solution landscapes to meet the unique requirements from our clients.
Innovative business calls for innovative acquisition options. Apart from the traditional outright purchase acquisition model, we offer partnership commercial arrangement with our clients. We believe that the partnership model can promote mutual business growth through innovation.
Alternative procurement models include Infrastructure As a Service (IAAS), Platform As A Service (PAAS), and Software As A Service (SAAS).
The Silverlake Group of Companies has served over 100 customers in enabling their continuous transformation journeys. We have selected below some of our case studies.
1. Success is not measured as and when the system is successfully installed, but only after users are delighted in using the system effectively to perform their business operations
2. We define end-users as our client organization and their end customers.
3. Training, Transfer of Technology, and People Change Management are key deliverables of our projects.
1. We start by understanding and establishing ‘customer needs’ vs ‘customer wants’.
2. We architect flexible and adaptable solution components to enable a fully Integrated Digital Ecosystem.
3. We are a proven System Integrator with 100% Successful Implementation Track Record.
1. Financially strong and stable with Paid-Up Capital of RM50 Million. Supported by the public listed Silverlake Axis Ltd with market capitalization in excess of RM2 Billion (January 2021).
2. Consistently growing resources through extended enterprise comprising of Silverlake group of companies and Strategic Partnerships.